Who We Are
The principals of M² Performance Group LLC are highly experienced senior-level executives, former heads of sales and marketing who have real-world experience in driving sales through difficult markets.
Jim’s background includes start-up, turn-around and Fortune 500 companies. His functional expertise covers sales/sales management, marketing, strategic planning, operations, business development, advertising, and customer relationship management. He has developed and implemented growth strategies for both emerging and established companies – new product development, brand extension, new distribution channels, lead generation, tactical marketing, etc.
Jim held senior executive positions with Beechcraft, Piaggio America, Gulfstream and K-C Aviation.
• Vice President, Marketing & Advanced Design -- Beechcraft Corporation.
• Executive Vice President Marketing, Chief Operating Officer and Member of the Board of Directors -- Piaggio America, Inc.
• Senior Vice President Marketing -- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation.
• Vice President Sales & Marketing -- K-C Aviation, Inc.
• Director, Market Planning & Advance Projects -- Federal Express Corporation.
Jim earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Mississippi and an MBA from Pepperdine University. He served as a pilot in both the Marine Corps and in the Naval Reserve, retiring with the rank of Commander.
Keith held senior sales and general management positions with industry leaders Beechcraft, Raytheon Aircraft Company and Gulfstream. Sales teams under Keith’s leadership were consistently recognized for exceeding assigned goals. Keith’s accountability-based management methodology and integrated sales team structure approach became well known for leading field sales organizations under his direction to outperform the competition and win market share.
Keith’s past responsibilities include:
• President, Beechcraft Americas -- Beechcraft Corporation
• Division Vice President Sales-North America-East -- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation.
• Senior Vice President, Worldwide Sales and Marketing -- Raytheon Aircraft Company.
• President, United Beechcraft- Beechcraft, a Raytheon Company
Keith graduated from the United States Naval Academy and served as a pilot in the Marine Corps. He retired from the Marine Corps Reserve as a Lieutenant Colonel. Most recently Keith served as a Director and Treasurer for the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation in Washington, DC. He remains an active pilot with more than 9,500 hours total flight time.